Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Disneyland-again!

I'm back, ya'll! As everyone knows, I went on a weekend jaunt to California, Disneyland in particular. It was a lot of fun! We started on Thursday night, slept in St George that night, (splitting the trip up is such the better way to travel there!) and then continued our voyage into Anaheim the next day. Disneyland wasn't too packed, which was awesome. No waiting in lines=Vieve is a happy person. Plus, the weather was in like, the 80's! I even got a little bit of a tan-woo hoo!
This trip, I finally completed my goal-I have now ridden every ride at Disneyland! The last one required to ride was Dumbo, and we finally got it in this time. It only took a few years, but I got them all! We rode all the rides we wanted to, ate most of the food we wanted to (only 1 churro though!) and had a blast. I also ate a cupcake that was about the size of my head. Halfway through the delicious treat, I realized what a mistake it was to try to take that on. Whatev, it was so good.
The only bad bit was that I was battling a cold the whole time. I had to carry tissues with me everywhere, and that was no fun. But thank goodness I wasn't too sick or anything, I could at least get around, and I felt pretty fab, just sinus pains once in a while. But for the most part it wasn't too bad, and easy to deal with.
Sadly, no celebrity sightings this time, and no really good juicy stories to tell. It was a normal trip, with loads of fun, and I'm so glad I got to go, to break up the dreariness of January/February.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Oh, I do love Disneyland and very jealous that you went!! Glad you had a great time, but sad that you had a cold the whole time.