Sunday, February 15, 2009

A new regular feature!

Some people that blog have regular things they do. Chelle has her "Favorite Things Friday" (which, I won't lie, I almost thought of stealing the idea...) and ok, that's the only regular thing I can think of, but I decided to start my own thing that I'll do every week, or every other week, or just when it strikes my fancy. I had the perfect thing to start it off with, but I had a better use for that (to be said later!) so I chose something perfect for today.
My new feature, which has yet to have a name, will be me sharing my current internet video obsession. Ok, maybe obsession is too strong a word. But I see loads of videos, and I think they're hilarious. And since it seems to be a weird thing to bring up in conversation, I've decided to post them here. If you don't want to take the time to watch these or whatev, don't feel forced to, but I think they're hilarious, so I hope you do!
The first video is an oldie but goodie. The first time I saw this, I died laughing. Hopefully, you'll find it funny also! I tried to figure out how to post this directly onto the blog, but I am not that fab with technology. So sorry, you'll have to click on the link to watch the video. So far, my name for this new feature is Vieve's Videos, but I feel that's misleading, that maybe you'll think I'm in the videos, and that is not true. But anyway, enjoy the video, and if you can think of a name for my new thing, let me know!

Video of the Week

2 comments:

Maleen said...

I don't think I played enough Nintendo, since I only really recognized Mario.

I like the Video idea though.

Chelle! said...

Oh, Vieve, you are too hilarious!! But, this is going to be a lot of fun!!! I could not stop laughing...