Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vieve's Video

Ok, ya'll, here it is, week 2 of our new segment, Vieve's Videos. I'm gonna post the video first, in the hope that you'll watch before reading.

Video of the week

I love this video. This kid just makes me laugh so hard! And the reason I'm showing it this week is because I myself will be visiting the dentist, and I will be very much like him tomorrow, drifting in and out of sleep, confused by my surroundings. Before the procedure, I take my trusty Valium, which just makes me feel nice and warm. Then at the dentist, they pump me full of that laughing gas, which just makes me feel sleepy, and then I just sleep during the whole thing, which is nice. I know most people hate the dentist, and believe me, I'm one of them. It's just that with my cocktail of pill and gas, I love the dentist, mostly because I barely have any memory of the event, and I remember no pain, so I assume I love it.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the video, and wish me luck for tomorrow. While I'm sure it will be all good, I do always get nervous still!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Oh, too many comments, I don't know where to start.

That was hilarious. I love his emotional break-down at the end, "WHY is this happening to ME?!"

Do you think that kid screams like that often, because the dad didn't seem surprised.

I have a very strong desire to go give my kids laughing gas and see what they say.

Do you remember hugging me in the hall?

Chelle! said...

That is too hilarious!!! You were almost like him the other day!!! Thanks for helping ALL of laugh!!