Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm back!

Well, it's been a bit of a hiatus since the last post, but I am back! The vacation was fab, but I am glad to be home. At Disneyland, we partied in Fantasyland for New Years Eve, and by the end of the night, I was definitely dragging. Dancing for 5 hours straight definitely takes it out of you! We rode a bunch of the rides, even though lines were crazy long. That's what we get for going over a holiday weekend, though. It was a lot colder than I was anticipating, I was wearing two sweatshirts pretty much the entire time. I was doing pretty good, I was pretty injury-free, until the last day or so, when my calf muscles started to hurt when I took steps, and by the end of the day, my feet were feeling it too. But I am not complaining-I loved the weekend. I'm just going to nurse my injuries right now, and take it sorta easy.
Sorry to make the "I'm back" post short, but I am feeling pretty beat. Who knew that being in a car for about 10 hours could take it out of you like this? All I want to do is lie down! I'll do more details and stories later, most likely.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I am so glad that you made it home in one piece!!!