Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged for Christmas

This really is just an easy way to get a blog-follow what someone else has written! I'm gonna try out this tag.

1. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate-it warms my insides!
2. Do you wrap presents or bag them? Mostly wrap-bags are too easy to look inside!
3. Colored Lights or White? Depends on the theme of the tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No-because there's nobody coming over that I want to kiss.
5. When do you decorate? Depends on how busy we are, but usually about the week after Thanksgiving.
6. Favorite holiday dish? I don't know that I really have one. We don't have a Christmas dish that's the same every year.
7. When & how did you learn about Santa? One of my brothers told me on Christmas morning. Worst. Christmas. Ever.
8. How do you decorate your tree? It changes every year. This year (as I have said) it's black and silver.
9. Snow...love it or dread it? Love to look at it, dread to be in it and drive in it.
10. Can you ice skate? Yes I can. Toe pick!
11. Do you remember your favorite gift? When I was three I got this bear whose eyes and mouth lit up. I still have it to this day-I love it so.
12. What is the most important part of the holidays? I'll get back to you on this one.
13. Favorite holiday dessert? Pumpkin cheesecake, of course!
14. Favorite memory? I don't think I really have one.
15. Do you have a special ornament? Yes, one I made in school. It has me face on it. Adorable!
16. What do you do on Christmas Eve? Hang out...
17. If you could have anything for Christmas this year what would it be? Kyle Beckerman, in my stocking. *sigh*
18. What do you do for neighbors and friends for Christmas? I just do normal things, get them presents, bake them baked goods.

My answers aren't nearly as exciting as you'd think it'd be. We don't really do traditions, nor do half of my family members even show up. But it's still a good time, and I love it every year.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

I think you meant Kyle Beckerman wearing JUST stockings ;)

Chelle! said...

HMM!! I hope you get your Christmas wish.