Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Knowledge is power!

This has been another week where I have learned a bunch of things! I will share them with you.

1. When your keyboard isn't working, instead of beating the keyboard (with both your fists and banging it against the desk) maybe look around to make sure all the cords are plugged in and working.

2. Running on a treadmill + singing your heart out = you gasping for breath, unable to keep running.

3. Another treadmill thing: when you have an itch on your leg, don't for one second think you can hop on one leg while you itch it. It doesn't work the same as it does when running on regular roads.

4. I have a name for one of my afflictions: TiVo guilt. According to CNN, this affects millions of Americans. I just happen to be one of them. Read the article if you have time.

5.Apparently, red hair is super ugly on me. I get it! It was a test!

6. People will volunteer way too much information of themselves-if given the opportunity.

7. I am literally the least crafty/creative person in the world. I'm pretty sure there are 8 year old girls who can do crafts better than I can.

I think that's about it. Some of the learning was painful, others were just enlightening. Use my learnings to enhance your life!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Vieve, you could never be ugly. I am sure there are some things that look better on you than other things (as is the case with all of us), but I have never seen you do ugly.
You and Michelle need to get together and have a pity party since she looks like 'crap' (I didn't agree with that either).

Chelle! said...

WOW!! I am not sure what to say about Maleen's comment, but I completely understand where you are coming from on all sides of the universe.





Side note: I do think that you look great with your new hair color!!