Saturday, December 13, 2008

Life off, game on

Tonight, I went to a Jazz game. I know, right, me, to a Jazz game, but yes, we did. We got free tickets through Five's company, and we took advantage. The seats weren't bad either. I don't know how well you can see in that pic, but that's where we were sitting.
Before the game, we took in the lights at Temple Square, that was fun. So cold, since it had snowed (so much!) yesterday, but I bundled up in my warmest stuff, and we braved the cold weather. It was worth it-that is so pretty to take in.
The game was a lot of fun, and it was too bad we lost. I can't believe how many points are scored in a basketball game. To me, it kind of makes every basket less significant, but I'm not really in charge of basketball rules, so whatev. There was this adorable little kid in front of us at the game too, who would dance every time a song came on, and he was a lot of fun-can you believe I even played some games with him a little? I tell ya-I'm growing all the time! Even though I don't like basketball all that much, I can totally get into games when I'm watching them in person. I hope to have more, but if we don't, I'm ok with it. I appreciate it more when it doesn't happen all the time.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

True that, I wouldn't be caught dead watching a game on TV, but they aren't too bad in person.

Chelle! said...

Oh, I love the Jazz!! I love attending their games--brings back wonderful memories!! As for watching them on TV--I like it!!