Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've got a thing for that...

You always hear about how men favor one specific body part of a girl. They're a leg man, a boob man, a butt man. Whenever I used to hear this, I would laugh. I never understood how one body part could make someone crazy. I appreciated the entire male, I didn't separate it into the bits I like best. This has now changed. I am addicted to one specific part-the calf.
The calf is a fantastic looking thing. It has to be muscled-I prefer the calves of soccer players. I do appreciate the calf of the bike rider though-that is one good looking leg. This morning, PJ and I ran on the trail of Provo Canyon, and every bike rider or runner that would be pass us, I had to check out his legs. I'd like to be able to say I'm ashamed of this...but I'm not. There were a lot of guys this morning with some good looking legs. Even when someone was going the opposite way of me, I would turn around to check out his legs. I feel like an ogler!
The calves that I like the most (to date, this list could change at any time) belong to Jason Kreis and Dema Kovalenko, both on my beloved Real Salt Lake (which got their first away win this weekend! Good job, guys!). They are perfect specimens-not too big, as to be grotesque, but big enough to let you know what you're looking at. Soccer is the perfect sport for someone like me-the legs of any player are just fantastic.
I know this is a weird thing to blog about, but after having been checking people out for two hours this morning, it was on my mind. Maybe someday, my obsession with go down, and I won't look at the legs of (literally) every guy that passes me in a pair of shorts. And until then, I'll just enjoy the view.

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

That is definitely a great part of the male species that is great too look at. I am not only a calf admirer, but the whole muscley leg. YIKES!!! Maybe we should make that calendar that we have been planning with guys legs being the topic. HA HA

PJ said...

Landon Donovan.