Thursday, July 29, 2021

Wedding Day!

 Well, today is the day, let the festivities really kick off. I'll just keep it brief, and to photo descriptions, basically. 

We had a long long day, it kicked off with a civil ceremony...followed by a family luncheon....then it was the temple sealing...then photos...then the reception. I was WIPED by the end of the day. But it was still a good time.

Here am I, after getting my hair did, and my makeup done (by my sister, of course) and in the dress. 
Look at this hecking hairstyle, I loved it so much. 

Husband walked her down the aisle, and it was just so lovely. 

Then we had the luncheon, it was just us eating, chatting, and taking pics. 



(there were 8 women in the bridal party, and 4 dresses, so we each had a counterpart, here is mine)

Look at us looking all fancy. Then, onto the temple! 





When I first showed up to the wedding, my new brother in law asked if I was hungover and when I saw pics of me, I went, oh, now it makes sense, these glasses make me seem like a drunk woman from the 60's. 
Look at these dang cuties. 

The nieces and nephews - so cute. 
Then onto the reception! 
The fellas joined - and they dressed themselves up for the occasion, which was the cutest dang thing I have ever seen. 

Later in the evening, Gecko threw a wooden game piece (they had life size jenga) at Darth's head and cut it open. Classic. 

All in all, a fun day! I can't wait to see the pics that the photog took, hopefully we'll see those soon. 



No comments: