Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Let the Wedding Festivities Begin

 My sister in law is getting married tomorrow, and wedding stuff started tonight. We had the rehearsal dinner, followed by the bachelorette party. I was in charge of the bachelorette, and it went swimmingly. 

First, at the dinner, my sisters in law and I got these pics, and I love them: 



Then, onto the bachelorette. We were under some time restrictions because of the dinner (things didn't go as planned, but we just keep moving forward) so we just had treats, played games, did gifts, kept it low key. I did find the best sign in the world for the party: 
(we forgot to do pics until the end, when people had already left, dang it to heck)
And I found the best stuff to put for decorations on the treats: 

Tiny strippers hahahah. 

It was a super fun night, and now we're all ready for tomorrow! 

No comments: