Thursday, July 8, 2021

Birthday at Boondocks

 Today we celebrated my sister's birthday. Technically, it's tomorrow, but since I have to work, we did the whole shindig today, and what a grand time. She chose to go to Boondocks, and it was our first time, what a great time. 

We got the unlimited 3 hour pass, and started our day with some mini golfing. 

Darth had so much fun lining up his shots, he was like a tiny pro. 

It was absolutely the hottest and was 1000 degrees. We sweated so much, but it was so much fun. 

Then we went inside and did this 3D shooting/movie-thing (think Midway Mania at Disneyland) and it was a blast. 



I got first place both times, heck yes. 

Then we did some bumper boats (no pics because of course I didn't bring my phone into a boat on the water) and some lunch, and then we were done. It was such a fun day, I'm so glad we did it! 


No comments: