Saturday, January 16, 2021

Walking around Vegas

For our first official day in Vegas, we decided to just walk up and down the strip, looking at stuff, masked up, of course. First we went to the M&M store, the fellas had their minds blown by all the candy (even though we went just a couple of years ago!) Then next we went to the Coke store, and we did the Coke Around the World thing, where you try the cokes from everywhere. I filmed when they drank one called The Beverly - from Italy. We adults have tried this before, so we knew it tasted awful. The fellas didn't, so I had to record their reactions. 

Then we just walked around in general. We stopped at the Hershey's store as well, to see what they had to offer (not much).

Then we stopped at the Shake Shack to eat lunch. We were all at one table outside, until we were informed that only 4 people could be at a table at a time. Which meant that I was at a table by myself (not forever, but just for this picture haha it made me laugh at the situation. Sure we were 5 people but we were all in the same family, so it just seems a dumb rule)

After more walking around, Gecko was sick of walking (he gets so tired so quickly, what a lazy guy). So we dropped off a few people, and then my sis, myself, and Darth went out and about again. We took a pic at some point because I realized that my sis and I were in the same themed clothes - Schitt's Creek - with both the shirt and the mask. I thought we looked a bit like Atti and his two mommies. 

After our next set of adventures, we headed back to the house for dinner. We were pretty spent and ready to just hangout. 

No comments: