Friday, January 1, 2021

New Year, New Me

 Hey hey hey y'all, we have made it to a new year! 2020 is over, see ya later. 

I said we would revisit this, so let's. Now, was it the worst year? Possibly. But did it still have some great times? Yes absolutely. 

I got to go on a cruise before everything fell apart. 



I cleaned and organized the ever living heck out of the house whilst we had quarantine. 



I got to welcome my fav SIL back from her mission. 


I got to meet a hedgehog. 



I got new nieces and nephews! 



I traveled across the country to Tennessee! 


Coached a tiny soccer team for the second time in my life. 


Traveled to Wyoming to try the new Man Dew! 

Enjoyed all of my family time, the precious times we had. 


And I got a job! I work with the city now, how grand. 

But now, let's look at last years goals.
Run every day
Read 20 books
Good decisions regarding sugar. 

Okay! So yes, I did run every day. My mileage last year was 1665.5. I now have run 2,024 days in a row. 
Wow.

Books! I read 60 books last year! HOLY COW! 

Sugar. Okay, in my defense, we had a quarantine for many months. Of course I ate a lot of sugar. 

So now, my goals are: 
Run every day (duh)
Read 50 books. (now that I have a job and it's not quarantine, it'll be slightly more difficult)
Make better choices. I'm not saying, no sugar, or something. I just need to consciously make better choices about food in general. 
Here's to 2021! 


No comments: