Friday, January 15, 2021

Vegas, Babeeeee!

 Well, it's Martin Luther King Jr Day, which means its a 3 day weekend! BUT, I have this Friday off (In my job, I only work every other Friday), so technically, I have a 6 day weekend, hot dog! So we decided to make a long weekend of it and go to Vegas. Now, are we going to do anything that we wouldn't do here? Nope! But it'll be in a slightly warmer location, so I am hype. We found a good AirBnb for a good price, and planned our trip. Husband had to bow out at the last minute due to some school stuff, and he was missed. So after packing up our suitcases, we hit the road this afternoon. We made pretty good time! After a trip to the grocery store for some essentials, we settled in for the night, watching a movie to wind down. Epifanio was told he had to go to bed, and he, in typical fashion, was a drama king about it. 


This just made me laugh so hard. That fake crying is perfect. Soon after, we all went to bed, nobody was willing to stay up past, oh, 9:00 or so. What can I say? We rock out hard. 

No comments: