Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Years Eve!

 Y'all, we have made it to the end of 2020. Was it a garbage year? 

Yes and no. But that's neither here nor there, we will talk of this later. 

But, we got together with family, and had a good night. Originally, my sister was going to quarantine from us, as we had mentioned, but then since it has been a week and we have had no symptoms, we were like, we're probably fine. So we hung out. 

We just had a chill night. Pizza, games, fun times. 


He just wanted to show us how strong he was, that he could pick up my container of paper. 





Epifanio just gets slighted in small forms, and then he spends time thinking about it. It makes me laugh so hard. 

Then, we actually stayed awake until midnight! Not the kids of course, they all went home at like, 8:00. But my SIL and her new boy played games with us, and then we celebrated at midnight. And then I promptly went to sleep.

Happy New Years! 

No comments: