Monday, December 7, 2020

Homemade Ornaments

 I have a new calling this year (I can't remember if I've blogged about this before and tbh I am too lazy to go check) but I am now the Relief Society secretary. A definite change from a YW advisor haha but it's been a good time. Doing it during a pandemic is challenging, but still fine. We were trying to find a Christmas gift for the Sisters in the ward, and I found a lovely Nativity scene ornament on Oriental Trading's website. Whilst I was there looking, I found some do-it-yourself ornaments that seemed fun. Since I have a gaggle of nieces and nephews, I decided to buy them and then give them to these niblings, and then they can have a Christmas craft. Yesterday, the nephews came over, so we ended up making the ornaments. And I loved them! They were so easy and it was so fun. 


The snowman in the middle was done with hot glue, but the other two are just stickers, so they are very kid friendly and so much fun. Totally recommend this activity. 

No comments: