Saturday, December 26, 2020

The best Christmas Lights

We spent a last day with some of our family before they left. As we were hanging out, my 3 year old nephew asked me for some milk. I gave him some, and then I told him he needed to be so so so careful. He listened well. 


Then they left and we were sorry to see them go, we barely got to spend any time with them. 

Then this evening, we went to a house in Saratoga Springs, called the Meridian House. They have an amazing light show! I was so impressed, I stayed for the whole thing, it was like 45 minutes. I had planned to go with my sister's family, but since we were quarantining from them now, we still did it, we just stayed in our separate cars and communicated by texting haha. 


It was amazing! We did it so spontaneously and it was such a fun night. And it felt like we extended Christmas a little bit, which was great. 


No comments: