Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Cookie Exchange

 So for a couple of years now I've listened to a podcast, Deck the Hallmark. It's grown from being this small podcast to now being an entire network of podcasts, with so many good ones. (they have one that is on every day, called Take the Day Off, and that is a dang delight because they ask us questions and we can send them in, so when they read my answers on air it's legit the best!) 

Anyway. 

This week is when Hallmark is going to air its first Christmas movie. Yes, you have read that right, this weekend, the 24th of October, Hallmark is going to start airing the new Christmas movies. So, in order to do a countdown of the week, we Double Deckers (what people who are Patreon's of the podcast and part of the Facebook page are called) have decided to do a cookie exchange. So we threw our names in a hat and we were given names. I sent some cookies (chocolate chip and pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip) to a gal in California. And today, my cookies have arrived! 


I received some cowboy cookies from a gal in Kansas, how fun! They are delicious and I can't wait to see the new movies as they air! Will they be the same as always? Of course they will be. Any surprises in store? Absolutely not. But will I love and hate them at the same time? Also yes. Happy holidays everyone! 


No comments: