Monday, December 2, 2019

Happy Christmas Decoration Day!

Well friends, now that it's finally December, I can decorate for Christmas. I mean, you can't do it before Thanksgiving, that poor holiday gets ignored enough. So yesterday, on the 1st, I had Husband put up the tree, so that I could decorate today. So, I decorated with my usual brown and gold theme, and when I finished I was like...meh. I just didn't like it. I don't know what was wrong with it but I just hated it and I was so so sad. So then I decided, why not change it up? So off to the Hobby Lobby for me, and I decided to change the theme to red and gold. I came home and redecorated, and voila! I loved it!

 I love it! I wish you could see the new tree topper a little better, but hey, that's fine.
And then, my mantle ended up being minimalist this year, and I also love it.
And now that everything is ready, I'm ready for the holidays!

No comments: