Sunday, December 29, 2019

Gifts Reveal!

Okay y'all, now that the gift giving of Christmas is over, I can finally reveal all of the homemade gifts I made!

 For my aunt who is a teacher, of course.
 If I was better at crafts, I would have loved to distress this hello sign, but I didn't want to ruin it, in case it didn't go well.
 I made a homemade vanilla! Basically you put a few cut up vanilla beans into vodka (ya girl had to go into the liquor store, can you believe?) and let it sit for two months!
 Here is the finished product. If you want instructions, I got them from here.
I got most of my crafts from Wood Connection, what a great store for stuff that makes you feel like a champion.
But yay! Now Christmas is over, what a fabulous holiday. Hopefully everyone had a great one!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I love all of these ideas. We should craft together sometime!!!