Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Time to Head Home!

Today we finally get to head home. To say that I'm excited is an understatement. While there was definitely fun times on the trip, I am just ... ready to go home, I've had enough. Our flight left at 6:45 tonight, but we came up to Orlando early, to hit up Disney Springs and do a little shopping.
Then we walked around for a bit, enjoying the Lego creations.

 My nieces each got to pick out one thing at World of Disney for their Christmas present. Samwise chose an Ariel bubble wand, and she could not have been more happy for her prize.

After all the walking and being in the heat, we were ready to get to the airport. We got there pretty early and got through security faster than I have ever in my whole life (we didn't have to take off any clothing/shoes, and didn't have to take laptops out of our bags, wild) and so we had plenty of time to kill. We ate dinner (since our lunch was ice cream sundaes, which I do not regret in the slightest) and then we walked around to get out any wiggles. We finally boarded the plane a little after 6:00, and then proceeded to sit there for about 2 and a half hours, we were delayed 2 hours! Gah! The longer we sat there the hotter and madder we all got, what a crappy end to the vacation. But I will try and remember the good times of this trip, not just the delays haha.

No comments: