Monday, May 7, 2018

Summer Begins!

Guys, my summer has started. Naturally, I am celebrating. Unfortunately for myself, the summer semester starts back up again in 2 days. So really, my two days of school-free summer starts today, and I will take advantage!

But, this will be a busy summer. I have 2 classes over the summer, and in 3 weeks time, I will be off to London. I am going with a friend of mine, to watch her kids as she has work stuff over there for a bit. I can't believe my good luck in getting this, and I think it'll be so great!

Directly after my London adventure, I figured that since I was in the area, I would make a jaunt to Ireland, so I'll be heading there for about a week. Excitement!

Directly after these trips, I have 3 days to rest, and then on to trek! I am a Ma again this year, and I am just praying it goes better than last time!

And then, a few weeks home to recover, and off to girls camp! We're trying a new location this year, I hope it makes camp different and fun.

After girls camp, a small family trip, just a small one for the summer, before my SIL goes on her mission to Germany. This should be fun, and I'm looking forward to our last memory-making trip before she leaves for 18 months.

So! A busy summer starts this week. I look forward to all the fun, and hopefully I'll keep this updated with the good times!

No comments: