Monday, May 14, 2018

A Jaunt to Florida

Literally one day after getting my Laser Eyes, I flew down to Florida. I took a red eye flight, leaving here at 10:00 and landing there at around 6:00 AM. My doctor said that there would be no problems with the eyes, so that was nice. I of course only got a few hours of sleep, but that's okay. We were unfortunately down here for a sad reason, Husband's uncle passed about a week ago, so that's our reason for coming down. We came for Mother's Day, so that our grandmother would have a nice day. We spent the few days doing a couple of things - we visited a museum, went to the beach, and just spent a nice quiet few days together. Luckily the eyes were no problem, but I just couldn't go into the water (you can't get your eyes wet for 2 weeks after Lasik!) and that was fine with me, I just enjoyed the sun.

It was such a lovely few days, can't wait to spend some time with her again!

No comments: