Monday, May 28, 2018

England!

Last night, Sunday night, I left to London on an overnight flight. I left there at about 9:00/10:00, and I will land in London at like, 10:00 in the morning. An 8 hour flight...an 8 hour time change...it will be rough! But I made it just fine. When I landed, I took the tube to the stop I was told to get off on, and my good friend Meg met me with her kids, Lady Margo and Horace, and we got started on the day. We went to the Tate Museum, and rode their 3-people swings,
 Then walked across a bridge to St Paul's Cathedral, where we took in Evensong (and since I had been awake for almost 24 hours, minus a couple of hours for sleep) I definitely fell asleep during those lovely hymns.
After the Evensong, we went back to our flat, because whilst we were all pretty tired, I was downright exhausted! My first day in London was a success, hopefully the upcoming weeks will be as well!


No comments: