Wednesday, May 30, 2018

ALEXANDER HAMILTON!!

GUYS IT HAS HAPPENED!!! I don't actually know if I have talked of my love of Hamilton on here, but oh my dude I am obsessed. I tried to get tickets when they came here to Utah, but despite being online for like 9 hours, we didn't get tickets. Then when I came to London, Meg said that she thought we could get tickets, so we tried, AND WE DID! But let's get to the day.
I don't think I even explained why I'm in London. My friend is a professor at BYU, and she's over here for a study abroad thing. So because it's BYU, the classes are at the local church, which I got to see today.
 After the classes were over, we had a delightful English breakfast, and holy cow it was so good!
THEN! Onto Hamilton! We had to wait in lines for a couple of hours, but honestly, worth it worth it worth it. I was so excited to get in there, and we had such amazing seats!

Naturally we had to get a selfie before the play, and our excitement is obvious! 
 This was one of the greatest plays I have ever seen and it was such an amazing night!


No comments: