Sunday, December 31, 2017

Farewell 2017

Guys, another year has come to an end. I'm not too sad to see 2017 go. As far as years go, it was pretty much a dumpster fire. I do appreciate any growth I had over the year, so lets break down my year-end stats.


  • 1507 miles run over the course of the year, with not a single day missed! I was pretty proud of that. 
  • Sadly, only 7 books read over the year. One of the books I read, Dragonfly in Amber, was over 800 pages, so between that and my school load, I didn't have a lot of time for books. Basically, my goal in 2018 is to read at least 15 books, lets see if that happens. 
  • Many great places visited! Costa Rica, Costa Maya, Honduras, etc...I had a great bunch of family trips. I think that this upcoming year won't have nearly as many (tbh or any) trips outside of the state, but I am so grateful for the places I got to go to this past year! 
Now, that's not a lot to celebrate, probably, but I like celebrating the small things. I hope 2018 is much much better than 2017, and I hope that you guys all have a great new year! 


No comments: