Friday, December 1, 2017

A Night In Bethlehem

Tonight was our ward party, and then them was A Night in Bethlehem. They asked Husband and I to man a booth. They gave us the bakery, of course. This was one of the most stressful things I have ever had to do, so I don't know that I would have said yes in retrospect haha. But I think it turned out all right, and pretty much I am just excited to be done with it!
Here's our booth:
Husband is inside, setting up stuffs.


And then here are the treats I made, tiny brownie bites with a peppermint frosting. Yum! 

It was a cute idea, I really liked the execution. Unfortunately, being in charge of a table meant I had to miss about 90% of the activities that they had, but that's all right. It was fun to be at the bakery, "selling" my wares to people. 


No comments: