Thursday, December 28, 2017

Aquarium Trip

Yesterday, my brother in law texted and asked if I could take his kiddos for the day - they just were worn out from the holidays and wanted a small break. Of course I would, what a fun time! I decided to bring along the small nephews (because Darth and my niece E-Money are the same age, so they're friends) and make a day of going to the aquarium. We started out nice and early, which was a good thing - the place was pretty packed! We started by snagging a pic in the giant shark mouth, of course. 

 We visited every land in the joint, and everyone's least favorite was the South American one - because of the heat and the yuck smells. We just grabbed a quick pic on the frogs in there.

 We ended our day in the playground, where tiny Samwise was too small to play on it, but she had a grand time sitting on the couch, eating cheerios and fruit snacks.
We had a lot of fun, and I'm glad that's what we chose to do for the day. Now that I know that I can survive with this many small fries, I look forward to our next adventure!

No comments: