Thursday, December 14, 2017

Adios, Costa Rica

My finals are done. I took the last one yesterday, and I took the one that I was supposed to take today on Tuesday, so I have finished! I'm done! The reason I took it early is because today, Husband and I were leaving for Costa Rica! Husband had a paper submitted to a conference down there, and of course I was going to tag along. So I made sure all of my finals were done so that we could leave this morning. Our flight was set to leave at 8:00 this morning. Naturally, last night we went to bed at like, 9:30, since we would have to be at the airport a little after 6:00.

After going to bed, I awoke at about 11:30, feeling pretty sick. And then, it happened. I spent all dang night throwing up. I was so bummed! There was no way I could take a 9 hour flight to Costa, with how I was feeling. I was so sad, I just cried for so much of the morning. Husband Skyped me tonight when he got to Costa, and said that we could still use my ticket and fly me down tomorrow, but when I was thinking about it, I didn't feel great about it. Let's see how we feel tomorrow, and figure out what to do!

No comments: