Monday, January 1, 2018

Bowling

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you had a great NYE. I can't believe I actually made it to midnight - I was getting so tired at about 10:30, but we soldiered on and made it. This morning we woke up and tried to find an activity that we could do that would be inside (nobody wants to be cold) but still fun. We decided on bowling. We went at about 11:00, which I'm grateful we got there that early because it got really busy after noon or so. But we had a great time. I barely beat the kids. E-Money and Darth had the bumpers up, and they had those dragon/dinosaur things that they throw the balls down, so I feel justified in my score, despite only eating them by about 10 points or so. 

But it was so much fun introducing the small kids to bowling! That's the most fun thing about having kids around all the time - introducing them to things I love, that they can learn to love too. Hope you all enjoyed your first day of 2018!

No comments: