Friday, June 30, 2017

A Week of Rafting

Well friends, I have survived a whole week of rafting, and being in a river. I know, I know, we're all shocked. BUT - I went and had an all right time. This is the first time I've been since our raft flipped, but I was like, I should probably get back in at some point. I was nervous and cried a little after we went through the rapid that flipped us, but overall, did all right! There was a rafting trip every day, and by today  I am really sick of water. For people who like water, that's all right, this is a great trip, but I get really sick of water after about 2 days. But I did find a cupcake shop here and found a delicious lemon cupcake.
Tomorrow we go home, and I am just so jazzed to be back in my own bed again. There's been too much traveling this month, I miss my house and Cookie!

No comments: