Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Universal, or more importantly, Harry Potter World

Guys, today we did Harry Potter World. I have been once before, but this time was more extensive and amazing. Naturally, today rained as well, and it was chilly. Still prefer it than the hot, of course. We got to Gringotts first off, and took in the magnificent dragon.

 That was the Gringotts ride, which we did later and it was very nice. We drank Butterbeer, and took in the sights.
Y'all KNOW I got a wand, too. It is glorious and I am proud to own it and will use it when necessary.  Despite the rain, it was a great day. I rode an amazing roller coaster that was probably the greatest one I have ever been on, and it was amazing. I hope to go back to this park for longer - we only had the one day, and there was so much I wanted to do.

No comments: