Thursday, June 15, 2017

Cozumel

Today is our last day of leaving the boat before we get back to Florida, and we stopped in Cozumel. Of course we found the sign first:
 we decided to do snorkeling today, and I was more than happy to stay in the boat and watch the kiddos, since snorkeling is just not my jam. After our niece watched everyone outside snorkeling (and said out loud to me, "they're all having fun out there") Husband took her out into the water for a bit and she had a great time.
 After our snorkeling adventures, we stopped at a Starbucks to get some refreshment. I got a chai creme frappucino, and when I said my name was Even, this is what they put on the cup, 'If'. I about died laughing its just funny the differences that our languages make.
This was a fabulous vacation, and it was so fun. The heat of every place made me appreciate the dry heat here, and I am glad to return to slightly cooler temperatures. Farewell, cruise!

No comments: