Monday, June 5, 2017

Vacation Time!


The family vacation has arrived. We are taking a 2 week vacation, starting today, for my SIL's graduation trip. I'll be taking you guys on an adventure these next weeks, so hopefully you enjoy it as we did haha. Today we went to Disney World, and spent the day in Hollywood Studios. It was a great day here, hot as the sun of course, but we handled it like champs. 



I've just realized looking at this photo, that one of my SIL's is missing, and I honestly don't know where she was in this. Hmm. 
We immediately went onto Midway Mania (the Toy Story ride) when we entered the park. What a great day. We were so tired by about 5:00, because we had taken the red-eye in, and nobody got the sleep they needed/wanted. But by 5:00, we had ridden every ride in the park, so we were pretty happy to cut out of there early and get the rest we needed. Stay tuned!

No comments: