Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Disney World Adventures Continue


The Disney World continues, but today we went to Magic Kingdom as our whole group. I say whole group because yesterday, the big kids went to Hollywood studios, but the littles went to Epcot. We all had good days. We were ready for today: 

 We have our shades, on, we're ready to go.
 Today rained a horrific amount. This is not an exaggeration. It was pouring on us so hard, we were soaked to the bones. I gotta say, I prefer that than the extreme heat we had yesterday. But it took forever to dry, in the dang humidity.
Luckily due to the rain, a lot of people left. We had our run of the park basically, after it stopped. We had a great time on the carousel. I will say, I prefer Disneyland to Disney World, but both are pretty magical places. 

No comments: