Friday, September 12, 2014

Foto Friday

Every Mon, Wed, and Fri, I have an hour between my first and last class. So I head on over to the food court nearest me, which only has a Taco Bell and a Jamba Juice. Because I’ve basically had teeth problems since school began (that’s really depressing to think about) I haven’t been able to hit up the Taco Bell, because I can’t bite into the foods, so I have been going to Jamba. I usually just get a smoothie, drink that for lunch, and enjoy. But today, I tried something different.

IMG_9230

This delicious thing is a Nutty Strawberry Energy Bowl (I don’t know why they call it an “energy bowl” because nothing in here gives you much energy) and it has yogurt mixed with granola and peanut butter, and strawberries, topped with the bananas. I love it so hard. I now get this every day. Try one guys, they have all sorts of different flavors. (Also this is a good time to wish I was employed by Jamba, because I could get some money for this. Shoot!)

No comments: