Monday, September 15, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

So the dentist last week wasn’t too too bad. Luckily I was much calmer than the week before, so the procedure went much smoother. In a perfect world, I would still like to have the gas right now, but at least I’m not dying. They finished one of the teeth today (yes, I decided it was so much more economical to have a tooth infection in 2 teeth instead of 1 at the same time, that way I can get them both done) (yes that was super sarcastic) so now, I go back next week, and hopefully, that will be my last time ever at this place!

On Tue/Thu, the set of classes I have involve a lot of stairs. From my first class to my second, I go down 3 sets of long stairs. So then, to leave, I go back up those 3 sets of stairs, and then have to go up another 3 sets of stairs, outside to the parking lot. By the time I get to the parking lot, I am winded! I feel sometimes like I may be in good shape, and then every week, twice a week, I’m reminded, I’m not. I’m always breathing so hard, and trying to hide that from the strangers I’ll never see again.

A couple of nights ago, there were some fireworks going on around my house. Why? I don’t know. I have no idea if they were just a random house that found some leftover ones and decided to light them, or if there was some event in my city, and people were celebrating. I’ll never know, but I thought I’d let you guys know what I hear going on around us.

No comments: