Monday, November 25, 2019

What's Making Me Happy This Week

I've done this "segment" a few times, where I talk about the thing that's making me happy this week (a la a podcast I listen to, Pop Culture Happy Hour).

This week, it's a show! The Crown just came to Netflix for Season 3. I love this show. I love mostly any English/British show, and when its about royalty? Honestly, can't get much better!

It has a whole new cast this season, we've jumped like, 20 or so years? I think? Or maybe less? and so it's really interesting to learn this new cast and see how they work and all that jazz. So, if you love British stuff and/royalty, I know you'll love this show. I'm almost halfway through the new season, I am trying to both hurry through it because I love it and take my time, in case season four takes as long as season three to come out  (20 months!).

I am enjoying the heck out of it, so I hope you will too!


No comments: