Sunday, November 24, 2019

It's Hallmark Christmas Movie Season

Does anyone remember the times where there were like, maybe 10 new Hallmark movies a year? And maybe 5 of them were Christmas? Cut to 2019, where there is a new Hallmark every week, and 40 new Christmas movies. 

It's a lot. 

It's overwhelming. 

Will I watch them all? 

Of course I will. 

The new movies started all the way back on October 25 - so a whole month now. So, for the last month, there have been 4 new Hallmark movies a week  - 2 on Hallmark, 2 on the Movies and Mysteries. Then, couple that with the 2-3 movies that air on the Lifetime network, and boy, I have been watching all Christmas, all the time. 

It's not so bad. 

It's definitely getting me into the Christmas feelings, I am so ready for the holiday. And my Deck the Hallmark friends (we have a Facebook page) are also watching them all, so there are a lot of us going through this, so we're having fun talking about it all. 

But here we are, one more month until the big day. That's 4 more weeks - 4 each week, plus a movie every night during this week of Thanksgiving, and then also likely the week of Christmas. 

But! We can make it. I have faith. I love and hate these movies. I'm ready for them to be over. 
I also love watching them and I'll be sad when they're all done. 

So, good luck to all of us watching all of these movies these months. We can make it!

No comments: