Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Summer Begins

Guy, this week is the official start of summer! My finals were last week, finishing on Wednesday. But then I had things still going on and whatnot, so this week was the start. I am ready for the break, after going for 3 straight semesters. I have a couple of weeks here for some relaxing and cleaning (which I've already started today, and love it) and then I have familial obligations for a few weeks, so that'll take up some time. I am excited for this small break! I just want the opportunity to read, basically. I haven't read a single book for pleasure since like, winter break, so I am just so ready to be able to finish as many books as I can this summer. Plus, this little guy and I will hang out for the break too, and that'll be loads o fun.

Have a good summer, everyone, no matter when it begins.

No comments: