Saturday, May 6, 2017

Provo City 5K 2017

Today is the 10th anniversary of the Provo City Marathon/5k! I think I've run it for like, 6 years now? I'm not sure, but something along those lines. This morning I was feeling really sick before the race, I was actually afraid of not running it, but after a banana and a prayer, I felt better. I got to the race with a few minutes to spare, and felt all right. Then the gun went off, and so did I.

I finished with a time faster than last year - 24:41! Holy! I was so proud! I crossed the finish line, got my breathing under control, and checked the race times. I got 3rd place in my age group! Yaaaaay! I went back and found PJ making her way over, and then we hung around and waited for the medal ceremony to start. I got a pretty sweet medal, and I was so proud of myself!


The medal is so giant this year! I'm just so happy that I did pretty well, and that I had a good race!

No comments: