Sunday, May 21, 2017

Brookies

I needed to make a treat for a family dinner tonight, and luckily I had some time before church to make them. Especially with this amazing recipe that was so easy.

Make a brownie mix. Any old favorite mix. Have some cookie dough. Pre-made, make it yourself, etc. Now, fill a muffin tin with paper liners. Scoop them about halfway full of brownie mix. Take a generous scoop of cookie dough, and flatten it into disc-like flat circle. Place them on top of the brownie mix.

Bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes. I forgot to take a pic after they were done but they were DELICIOUS. Even my brother in law, who doesn't really like sweets all that much, kept eating them, he loved them. I can't tell you how good these were. I think in the future I would make my cookie scoops bigger, I think they were a little too small. Enjoy!

No comments: