Monday, March 27, 2017

Running Bib-Palooza

I have many running bibs from over the years. Since I started racing in 2009, I have done around 7 races a year. Some years more, some less. I originally had then on a cork board, but I have since outgrown two of those, and needed to find a new way to display them. Luckily, I found an idea on the internet.

It involves getting a wire and clips from IKEA, and then I had to have Husband help me. This is where it took a long time. Because I needed his help, it took me an ENTIRE YEAR to get this up. Yeah, I'm serious. But finally, we got it up, and then this is what it looked like:

It looks so good! I really like how it turned out. I also redid my medals, but I forgot to take a pic of those, and I am just too lazy to go do that right now. Maybe I'll save that for a later blog post, that's good enough. But I am just so happy about how it turned out, and I have so much room for new bibs!

No comments: