Thursday, March 23, 2017

Failed Expeditions

Today, we had such plans to go to the Children's Museum of Tacoma. But when we got to Tacoma, we drove around for about 10 minutes, trying to find a single place to park. There were many lots around, but they were private lots, and you couldn't park there. Finally, my sister had a meltdown about it, and we decided not to go. So instead, we went to a park, and had a fun day of doing just fun stuff. Darth and I took a pic together to celebrate.
 Then later, I realized I hadn't seen Darth in a while, so I wandered around the house trying to find him. I went to my room, and I heard some giggling. I said his name, and then:

He thought it was so funny to hide in there. Of course, when I zipped it up so that he couldn't get out, he didn't like it, but I laughed. Ha ha. That night, their parents went on a date, and I babysat the boys. We ate some pizza and played pew-pews (guns) and nobody cried about the parents being gone wooo I consider this a success!

No comments: