Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Seattle and Birthday Celebrations

This morning, we headed into actual Seattle for the day. We hit up Pike's Market, getting some fruit and delicious treats. It started to rain pretty heavily, so we found a cupcake place, got some delicious treats and headed back to my sisters house. We had a fun afternoon of playing toys and being children.
Then that night after dinner, we celebrated Gecko's birthday. We made him a small smash cake, with it being his 1st birthday and all. It didn't turn out super well, but we tried.

Then, we took off his shirt so it wouldn't get super dirty. We tried our hardest to get him to eat it, but he just wanted to cry instead. 
It was just about the funniest thing I've ever seen, and my video of it is about 3 minutes of him having a scream-fest over not wanting to touch the cake. What a weirdo, but I am glad I was here for this.

No comments: