Friday, March 24, 2017

Last Day

Today is the last day of vacation, I flew back to Utah tonight on a late flight. So during the day, Darth fell asleep for a nap super early, and Gecko had no interest in sleeping. So he and I went on a small walk, while their mom cleaned up the mess from lunch. I kept setting him up in positions to take pictures. Here he is, waiting for a bus.
Basically, this kid is so emotionless. You can set him up in any position and he doesn't more or make any kind of face about it. He's like a small mannequin. After we got about a quarter mile from the house, he snuggled into me and then fell asleep. Of course. So I headed back into the house, but luckily it had started raining, I got back just a minute or so after the water fell. Then we had an afternoon of the boys napping, and I just packed up everything. I had such a fun time, but it wasn't long enough, I would like a longer vacation! But with school, there's just never any time, hopefully this summer we can see each other.

No comments: