Saturday, August 20, 2016

Color Run 2016

This year, the Color Run really snuck up on me. I swear I always have an eye on when it is, but this year, a few days ago, I was sitting there just chilling, and then I thought to myself, wait. This weekend is almost my birthday weekend, which means the Color Run is probably happening. I checked on the internet, and boom! Yes, its this weekend! So I quickly registered, and then the morning of, I was jazzed. And because I'm always looking for ways to get more steps in, I wrapped my Fitbit in like, 3 layers of cling wrap, and got going. I wish I had grabbed a pic of it, but honestly, I just forgot, I was more in a hurry to get out the door. We walked the race, as per usual, and afterwards, took many pictures to celebrate all the fun. 


It was a fun morning, and don't worry, after several washing and scrubbings, I got all of the color off!

No comments: