Monday, August 1, 2016

My Version of Drunk Texts

I had to have some light surgery today. That sounds weird, but really, just more mouth work to be done, so it's not super serious, but I was doing oral sedation for it, so that was interesting. I took some pills about an hour before my appointment (after having fasted all morning, I was so thirsty!) and they kicked in FAST. When my SIL came to pick me up, she found me on the stairs, laying there, holding my iPad that was playing the Gilmore Girls. Then when I saw my SIL later, after I was 'sober' she told me about what I had said and how funny it was, and I remembered nothing. So I decided, hey I should go back and look at the text messages I sent my sister, because we were texting at the time.
I wasn't disappointed, I was crying when I was reading them. I'm going to put them all here so you can see, in entirety, our conversation.




So, there it is. I can't stop laughing at these, and I just can't believe that I can't remember any of this, and yet, I had a full on conversation with her. Ok, I know I'm using the word "conversation" loosely, but still. I have the second part of this to do in 2 weeks, so I'll have to see what happens that day that I won't remember.

No comments: