Saturday, March 7, 2015

Cherry Cobbler Muffins

Today, when I got done running, I was like, oh man, muffins sound so good! So I decided to quickly make some. I grabbed a cinnamon muffin mix that I had in the cupboard, and after looking at them, I found out, the mix expired like a year ago. Hmmmm I opened it, and it smelled ok, so I gave that a go. Good news, I didn’t die or get sick from them. So I made the mix according to the package, and then I threw about a tablespoon of cherry pie filling onto the batter.

IMG_0283

Not bad, and then I threw the cinnamon mix on the top of the cherries. I baked them according to the package, and then brought them out.

IMG_0284

They were really tasty! They tasted like a yummy cherry cobbler, so I would make these again, and recommend them to everyone.

No comments: