Monday, March 16, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday

So today, I got my math test back, that I took on Friday. I only missed three questions, which isn’t bad, but then the curve was two points, so I only missed 1 point for my final score! Yippee! As we were going over the test, there was one answer that I literally had right on the sheet that I worked out the answers on, but then I chose the wrong answer on the test portion! Dang it to heck, me! But I’m still proud of it. Now, I don’t have any more tests in this class until the final. I don’t know if this is good or bad, to be honest. It’s good not to have to stress or super study, but then, I won’t know for sure if I know the material until it’s too late to matter! So wish me luck for the rest of the semester, guys!

Today, for no reason in particular, I decided that I should delete a lot of the pictures on my phone. I have many pics on there, and many of them don’t necessarily need to be on there, since I already have them on my computer. So I took the time and deleted upwards of about 1,000 pictures. It took a long time, to get it all deleted, and choose what to get rid of and what to keep, but then, miscellaneously, the amount of gigs that is occupied by my photos didn’t move at all! It stayed the same! I am calling shenanigans on this. Maybe it needs to reboot or something, but it needs to represent what I actually have on there, because that’s just no fair.

I’m working on my final paper for my English class, and it’s already kicking my butt. It’s going to be about 10 pages, and I have .. 3/4 of the first page written. I know, I have a month still (from today!) to get it written, but oh man, I already have writers block, and already I don’t want to do this, and I HATE writing papers so hard, but I’m going to try and keep my spirits up, and hopefully I’ll get it written quickly, and well. Fingers crossed here.

No comments: